Click here to fill out COURSE ENROLLMENT form for 2018:
Why should YOU join the
RELAX INTO BIRTH Programme?
Since inception, almost 1000 mothers have attended the Cape Town childbirth classes,
with a 70% natural birth rate and VBACS.
What are the benefits of
completing the course?
- We delve into very useful coping skills for labour and birth.
- You will gain an understanding of how your uterus benefits from relaxation and how it can help your labour progress.
- Relax Into Birth will teach you how to stagger your natural pain relief options before using medical pain relief opiates.
- Go on to your birthing day with an extensive skillset of breathing techniques, birthing positions,massage and hypnobirthing techniques.
- You will receive three beautifully recorded visualisation and relaxation soundtracks, recorded in my voice. These are for conditioning you towards a birth free of fear.
- Two course manuals, one for each session.
- You will be eligible for a free doula info consultation upon completion of the course.
What does the programme include?
- The Science of Relaxation: Fear hormones and their affect on the uterus, labour and birth.
- The impact of deep relaxation on your hormones, cervix, labour and birth.
- The effect of the birthing environment and how to create a safe and relaxed space for birth in hospital and at home – in order to facilitate the correct hormonal balance.
- Very practical tools for facilitating deep relaxation for labour and birth, including labour and birth positions, additional breathing techniques, aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, acupressure points and other natural remedies and techniques.
- Hypnobirthing information and techniques.
Joining up with midwife-run antenatal
courses around Cape Town…
The courses are run in conjunction to Midwife-run antenatal courses, adding on two sessions to each course. You may also choose to do this course independently of any other antenatal course. Check out www.thebirthhub.co.za for an antenatal course in the South Peninsula. Check out https://relaxintobirth.com/partners/ for more antenatal classes in the Mother City.
- Course Materials: Two Course Manuals and three visualisation relaxation soundtracks, recorded in my voice for use in pregnancy, labour and birth.
- Cost: R950 per couple in total for 2 consecutive sessions of 2.5 hours each, run over 2 weeks.
- Venues: Birth Options (Plumstead) and Vincent Pallotti Hospital (Pinelands)
- Courses are run every month: contact me to find out more…
- One-on-one private courses are also offered in the comfort of your home upon request.
COURSE ENROLLMENT 2018:
“I am so excited to offer the RELAXintoBIRTH programme to expectant mothers, designed as an add-on to the existing midwife antenatal classes they’ve attended – or as a stand alone relaxation for birth course. This class is not only affordable, but also gives mothers the opportunity to experience a more comfortable birth experience using deep relaxation techniques, no matter what turn their birth takes.”