Charlene had a call from a client in early labor on the morning of recording this episode so we thought it would be a great topic to chat about. Despite the call, we still managed to record this episode and have a few cups of tea and a chat before it was time for Charlene to head over to be with her and the baby was born later that evening.
So in this episode we discuss:
- When should you call your doula?
- Should you call your doula or your midwife first?
- Should you let the hospital know you are en route?
- Is it different if you are having a home birth?
- Is it possible to call too late?
More about Karen here
More about Charlene here
Preview Relax into Birth PLUS here